The vice-dean for academic affairs is the first point of contact for any academic student enquires.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordinating the administration of registration each semester
- Evaluation of the progress of undergraduate students
- Providing advice and guidance to students and faculty about academic policies, academic procedures, class lists, and exams
- Contributing to the strategic development of the undergraduate programs (syllabus collection)
- Coordinating meeting of the academic affair committee, and attending all relevant committee meetings at the College of Science
- Coordinating academic related information on the website
- Assist the Dean with data input related to classes, grading, student schedules, evaluation of the faculty by students, and etc.